[Gta04-owner] Home printed cases

Bob Ham rah at settrans.net
Mon May 7 13:13:45 CEST 2012

On Thu, 2012-05-03 at 14:23 +0200, Andreas Kemnade wrote:

> you have seen my experiments using my reprap, a 0.5mm nozzle with the back part?

Yes, I thought I had seen a reprap'd case in the past, thanks.

> They look a bit better I think.

They do, yes.  I think part of the problem with my print is that the
Cupcake is not the best printer.  It has quite an old, large nozzle,
it's pretty rickety, etc.  As I mentioned, I'll be building my own
reprap so perhaps if the prints are of high enough quality it won't be
necessary to start a new design from scratch.

> I still think that redesigning the thing would be a good idea, but then I think
> it should be parameterized, so that you can easily change thickness of walls
> and so on.

I'll be happy to test any designs you come up with ;-)

--
Bob Ham <rah at settrans.net>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }