[Gta04-owner] NAND behavior while flashing qtmoko

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Tue Mar 27 08:32:55 CEST 2012

On Monday 26 March 2012 20:07:39 Andreas Kemnade wrote:

> I do not know how many of you have the same idea about setting up
> partitions, but maybe these ideas are interesting for someone else. But,
> please do not enforce the kernel commandline so that it is not possible to
> choose the root parameter.

If you are using initramfs the root parameter is quite irrelevant since you
do mounting in userspace. I see what is your target, i want exactly the same
setup (i even had android booting ;-). I think with gta04-init and few lines
of scripting you can achieve that very easily. You can even have all the
distros on the same partition.

Regards

Radek