[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v42

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 17:45:09 CEST 2012

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 05:37:26PM +0200, Radek Polak wrote:
> On Monday 26 March 2012 17:28:47 Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
>
> > Cool. Is the boot menu always visible or can it be skipped to boot some
> > choosen default?
>
> Right now it just waits for touch, but i will add some sort of skip for sure.
> I am just thinking what would be best. Maybe 10s timeout and then boot from SD
> card?

It would be usefull to be able to define one option as default without
any timeout (as easy way to disable menu if you always boot the same
option) and save 10s or 1 touch from boot time.

Or even better make it boot that default option without timeout except
when user is holding e.g. AUX or POWER button.

Cheers,