[Gta04-owner] R1401-R1405

Christoph Mair christoph.mair at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 20:19:55 CET 2012

Hi Andreas,

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 8:11 PM, Andreas Kemnade <andreas at kemnade.info> wrote:
> does anyone know where these resistors are on the gta04?
> I would like to check what I'm doing with the mcbsp1/si4721
> and  check that with my osciloscope.

They are located right next to the Si4721. If you have your board in
front of you with the CPU on the right and the modem on the left, the
resistors are on the right side of the Si4721 between the chip and the
CPU. The order is (from top to bottom): R1401, R1402, R1403, R1404,
C1402, C1403. Above the chip there is R1405.

> At the moment I can sink audio data into mcbsp1 with a sane
> rate.

Yea!

Christoph