[Gta04-owner] Advance OpenStreetMap surveying with GTA04? / batteries

Gerhard Rieger freerunner at dest-unreach.org
Mon Mar 19 07:44:42 CET 2012

I assembled a 4 AA based box from standard parts purchased at an
electronic market (Conrad; battery holder with wires, box, USB
connector). It just provides the voltage on the two USB power pins, the
others are not connected. It works great with GTA02 however fails with
commercial handys, probably because they required defined levels or even
communication on the data pins.

How will GTA04 charging logic take this?

Does anybody know what best (and simple) to do with the data pins?

- Gerhard