[Gta04-owner] GTA04A2

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Mar 16 11:10:27 CET 2012

Am 16.03.2012 um 11:03 schrieb Sven Dyroff:

> Hello Nikolaus,

> >> thank you very much for the information. Just for completion of my picture:
> >>
> >> - GTA04A2 was the first working Engineering Sample.
> >> - GTA04A3 was the Early Adopter Board.
> >> - GTA04A4 is the now wide spread version.
> >>
> >> But what about GTA04A1? Please give also a little note about that, because I'm curious...
> >
> > Here is a summary:
> > http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-main/page/Versions/
>
> Thanks, but how many exist from this board? What was their price?

GTA04A1 was the adapter board and I think it was just 99 EUR (don't remember
exactly). It needed to be connected to a BeagleBoard (ca. 130 EUR) which did
bring the OMAP processor. And, there have been around 10 units.

So it was neither a phone nor did it fit into a handheld case. More or less a
LCD adapter board.