[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v41

Stefan Wildemann stefan.wildemann at metalstrolche.de
Wed Mar 14 15:28:07 CET 2012

Hi,

If your card gets mounted then it *should* work for booting.

Which bootloader do you use?
Old u-boot does only support loading the kernel from FAT partition.
Newest u-boot could do from ext.
Of course qi can load from both. This append-GTA02 stuff only applies
for qi bootloader.

So if you use old (NOR) u-boot then you need to have a FAT partition first.
See:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Booting_from_SD#Prepare_the_SD_card

Cheers,
Stefan