[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v41

dmatthews.org mail at dmatthews.org
Wed Mar 14 14:52:20 CET 2012

On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 13:27:07 +0100
Gabor Laszlo <glaszlo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Could somebody please point me to a script that will format an sd card
> for use with QtMoko in a GTA02?

I doubt this would help

> I have a 512Mb card that works fine, but when trying to set up a new
> 4Gb card I can't get it to work. In desperation I did "dd
> if=/dev/oldcard of=/dev/newcard" and then resized the main partition
> with gparted, but still no joy.

Many/most sdcards do not work with GTA02 - as an example of the confusion that entails, I have two 2GB SanDisk 2GB cards, only one which works. The other works fine with every bit of hardware I have (including another phone) except the freerunner. I also have a 4GB SanDisk which works with everything except the freerunner.

This *may* help:-
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Supported_microSD_cards

--
David Matthews