[Gta04-owner] OpenPhoneux video

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Mar 12 12:33:27 CET 2012

On Monday 12 March 2012 10:12:35 Sven Dyroff wrote:

> Especially with regard to the currently still only 41% filling level of
> the Group-Tour, what is about 140 orders. I think this video should be the
> main promotional item to raise the filling level up. But if you take a
> look on the amount of clicks this video will currently be reported by
> YouTube to have - about 350 - and remember that this mailing list has
> about 270 subscribers, then it's clear that this link must be spread into
> other mailing lists.

I like the video, but some promotional video where you can see how GTA04 is
fast and working would be nice.

E.g. booting SHR in 10s is IMO impressive. So making and spreading good video
could help a lot. Maybe someone could volunteer to do it. I guess Nikolaus has
enough of other stuff to do...

Maybe we could compile SHR/QtMoko/Debian video as it was done in FOSDEM
presentation. Btw nobody works on Android? It is working on beagleboard. N900
android has ofono-ril so maybe it could work just to put the pieces together.

Regards

Radek