[Gta04-owner] Dr Nikolaus-problem gta04

Jack Jones sanctuarys3172 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 18:16:40 CET 2012

Item arrived (Friday) put micro sd into device,then battery,"aux" light at top shines red and power button shines green then red intermittently ,after a few minutes  in this state (screen is white(live) but no qt moko.Then I decided to press power button for more than 5 sec's and device shuts down.
Now it will not wake into any live state----Have I damaged battery,,does battery damage in fact? do i need to use the serial cable now?----Did you when you checked it ove reset it with serial interface?

Any ideas Dr Nikolaus?