[Gta04-owner] Polling CLCC error handling on Option modem (GTA04)

Denis Kenzior denkenz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 20:46:20 CET 2012

Hi Radek,

On 03/06/2012 03:30 PM, Radek Polak wrote:
> On Tuesday 06 March 2012 20:17:32 Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
>
>> @Radek: is it possible to manually contact the AT interface in this state
>> and try if it is still operational and another AT+CLCC would succeed?
>
> It seems after few errors it starts working again - if i understand it right
> (see log below). Btw the probability of +CME ERROR increases with smaller CLCC
> interval.

FYI, CME ERROR: 100 means: "Unknown Error".  This firmware is rather
helpful here isn't it?

> So ingoring the error and trying again is the way to go for us?

That sounds like your only avenue at this point.  If you're doing this
in oFono, then I would create an Option / GTA04 specific vendor quirk
for the voicecall driver.  When this quirk is set, ignore CME ERROR 100
errors (not any others) and retry the CLCC poll.

Regards,
-Denis