[Gta04-owner] Is It Possible To Connect A Larger Display To The Gta04?

Christoph Mair christoph.mair at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 23:26:36 CET 2012

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 11:06 PM, Alexander Ross <abushcrafter at gmail.com> wrote:
> So is it possible to connect a larger display (If so what resolution?)
> to the GTA04 with a USB or BlueTooth keyboard and the screen for a
> track-pad and portable speakers for sound with bass :). So one could
> then have a portable computer thing.

You could use an USB graphics card. This is probably the simplest way
to attach a larger display. Keyboard and sound can also be attached
using a powered USB hub.
If you have enough knowledge of electronics you can also try to attach
a display, either using the display connector (it will be very
difficult to find a matching cable) or using the exposed expansion
connector pads (not recommendet at all!).

I would try the USB based solution. If you prepare the USB hub with
graphics card, sound card and keyboard, mouse, ... then you just plug
in your phoenux to add computing power to the setup.

Regards,
  Christoph