[Gta04-owner] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Beta Tester's Report on SHR

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Thu Mar 1 11:56:51 CET 2012

http://build.shr-project.org/shr-core/images/om-gta04/shr-image-om-gta04.tar.gz

> Heh, this is exactly something else :).

No, it isn't. Within the first section follow the link "Link to downloads:
 http://build.shr-project.org", choose "Download SHR image for your
device" / "SHR-core" / "SHR Image" / "Goldelico GTA04" / "tar.gz" and make
a diff with the tar from my link. Result: Binary identical!

> > > What app did you use?
> >
> > No apps. Just what SHR offers at its main screen with one click.
>
> Hmm maybe it was icon of tangogps, which was later replaced with
> foxtrotgps (depends on image) but I guess both apps would work the same
> for you as they are very similar. There is much more GPS related apps in
> feeds, that's why I was asking.

Yes, I remember it was a kind of Foxtrot dance.

Sven