[Gta04-owner] Antwort: Re: Beta Tester's Report on SHR

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Thu Mar 1 11:33:20 CET 2012

>> I couldn't resist to try out SHR, now. I used the version whose link
>> been posted in this list some days ago.
> and that was?
> There are newer versions too:
> http://www.shr-project.org/trac/wiki/StagingTests

Exactly these. In order to be quite exactly:

>> Terminal session

> There is button on right side of keyboard to switch keyboard type,
> "Terminal" type works best in terminal :).

OK, I'll try it out at home. Currently I don't have the GTA04 with me.

>> GPS

> What app did you use?

No apps. Just what SHR offers at its main screen with one click.

>> Internet

> SHR is using mostly EFL so using eve is more consistent with rest of UI,
> firefox is available in feed.

That means there're so many different browsers due to the different
graphic engines used. OK, I'll understand. Thanks!

>> Ethernet Gadget

> bold text on http://www.shr-project.org/trac/wiki says:
> Beware, if you use new SHR (SHR-CORE) images that IP adresses for USB
> networking changed: Phone: Host:
Thanks! I'll try it out.