[Gta04-owner] My new GTA04 from Shapeways

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Fri Jun 29 11:40:28 CEST 2012

Hi,
i have also ordered case from Shapeways. My first idea was to have it in czech
national colors, but they didnt have blue color. But even without blue the
phone is very nice. Here are pictures and video:

https://picasaweb.google.com/114961040002008630266/ShapewaysGTA04Case
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZZRX5KnGeo

I had to grind away some material so that GPS antenna fits in. I also used
Orbit chewing gum to fill the hole around earpiece.

The phone is now fully working. To my surprise even the earpiece has contact
and works. AUX is not very comfortable to press, but QtMoko does not need it
for anything so this is not problem.

I think Lukas did very good job with the case desing, many thanks and I like
the Shapeways shop, it was very pleasant experience.

I hope the new case will serve me good and long. I am now really hapy and
excited about it.

Regards

Radek