[Gta04-owner] [Neil Jerram] Re: QTMoko v45 bugs

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Jun 27 09:41:38 CEST 2012

On Tuesday, June 26, 2012 07:03:53 PM Gabor Laszlo wrote:

> I just moved from 44 to 45 on my GTA02 - relatively painless, migrated
> /home and presto.
> But GPRS isn't working - it did on 44, and it didn't on 45 before the
> migration, I was hoping the old settings would fix it.
> When I go into Internet, choose GPRS and select Start, it flashes to
> 'Pending' for a split second, then back to 'Offline'.
> How can I debug this/which logs would you need?

You can try enabling "Modem at commands" and "Networking" categories. Logging
goes to /var/log/messages.

> Another thing is that the keyboard doesn't stay on qwerty, and the
> other one is useless to me. Can I go back to the old keyboard? this
> one is painful, keeps jumping around and covers the screen.

Right, it's just first version. I hope i will have time to improve it - my plan
is to add switch which makes it 2x smaller and dock it.

In the mean time, you can try to copy the docked keyboard .so from v44 - it
should appear as another input method.

Regards

Radek