[Gta04-owner] [Neil Jerram] Re: QTMoko v45 bugs

Gabor Laszlo glaszlo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 19:03:53 CEST 2012

I just moved from 44 to 45 on my GTA02 - relatively painless, migrated
/home and presto.
But GPRS isn't working - it did on 44, and it didn't on 45 before the
migration, I was hoping the old settings would fix it.
When I go into Internet, choose GPRS and select Start, it flashes to
'Pending' for a split second, then back to 'Offline'.
How can I debug this/which logs would you need?

Another thing is that the keyboard doesn't stay on qwerty, and the
other one is useless to me. Can I go back to the old keyboard? this
one is painful, keeps jumping around and covers the screen.

Regards
Gabor