[Gta04-owner] Building gta04 qtmoko from git

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Fri Jun 22 11:11:42 CEST 2012

Kevin Hremeviuc <khremeviuc at yahoo.com> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> Apologies to Neil for emailing him direct - the yahoo browser email client I
> use has some major issues and I have to manually fiddle the TO: field.
>
> I did a git clone as per the readme at https://github.com/radekp/qtmoko and
> when I run a 'git branch' it only shows '* master'. What have I done wrong?

Probably git clone only creates a local tracking branch for 'master', by
default.  You need to also do:

$ git branch --track master_gta04 origin/master_gta04

and then

$ git checkout master_gta04
$ git pull

Hopefully that was the problem, and so if you rebuild from there, the
build will work for you.

Regards,
        Neil