[Gta04-owner] Building gta04 qtmoko from git

Kevin Hremeviuc khremeviuc at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 10:52:49 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Apologies to Neil for emailing him direct - the yahoo browser email client I use has some major issues and I have to manually fiddle the TO: field.

I did a git clone as per the readme at https://github.com/radekp/qtmoko
and when I run a 'git branch' it only shows '* master'. What have I done wrong?

Thanks

Kev