[Gta04-owner] Antwort: QTMoko v45 bugs

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Jun 18 12:13:02 CEST 2012

On Monday, June 18, 2012 10:41:08 AM Sven Dyroff wrote:

> install something that's called "ofono" first, manually. I didn't do that
> because I thought with v45 this "ofono" will already be part of the binary
> images.

QtMoko can use oFono and FSO as backends for telephony. Neither of them is
currently in state where it can replace QtMoko's internal modem
implementation.

Last time i tried oFono did not receive SMS messages and does not have the
hacks for GTA04 modem. FSO didnt have GTA04 support and does not have packages
for stable (sqeeze) debian.

Regards

Radek