[Gta04-owner] Antwort: QTMoko v45 bugs

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Mon Jun 18 10:41:08 CEST 2012

Hello,

> I have been using the gta04 QTMoko v45 for a couple of days now and have
found a couple of bugs:

> [...]
>
> 2. I am not receiving SMSes. The screen turns on, there is no sound and
there is no message saying
> that an SMS has been received. When I restart just QTMoko using the menu
I then get a message that
> an SMS has been received.
>
> 3. Sometimes, incoming phone calls don't result in any ring tone sound
but the call is actually received.

already with QtMoko v44 I had lots of trouble with phone calls and SMSs.
But I didn't trace that any further, because for me this behaviour seemed
to be clear because in this list it had been mentioned out that it's
necessary to install something that's called "ofono" first, manually. I
didn't do that because I thought with v45 this "ofono" will already be
part of the binary images.

> I think i will add indicator for current_now to the home screen, so that
you
> can see how much milliamps the phone draws from battery (you can see it
now in
> NeoControl application).

That would be great! So we can see at one glance if consumption rises up
due to any reason. Perhaps if we know the maximum current that the phone
might need a you should add it as a graphical icon or even combine it with
the battery icon.

By the way: Does the battery icon still work? When trying the new v45, the
icon always showed me an empty battery but the battery wasn't empty.

Best regards,
   Sven