[Gta04-owner] QTMoko v45 bugs

Kevin Hremeviuc khremeviuc at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 05:57:53 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Flashed the v45 ubi file and kernel (3.4). Tested without an SD card installed. Still had the same general issues - suspend not working, SMSes not being received.

Flashed the v44 ubi file and kernel (3.2). Tested without the SD card installed. Suspend working, SMSes not being received.

I am not sure why v44 with the 3.2 kernel suspends and v45 with the 3.4 kernel does not. Is there some way for me to test suspend from the command line without Qtmoko running, and then incrementally simulate what Qtmoko does so that we can get some diagnostics on this (I am an enterprise level Java programmer that has dabbled a bit in C, C++ and Objective C so you can hit me with as much technical detail as you like (I also have a bit of time up my sleeve))?

I will gather some loggin shortly with v45 regarding SMS receipt - is this just a case of turning on logging within Qtmoko or does it require something else?

Kev