[Gta04-owner] QTMoko v45 bugs

Lukas Märdian lukasmaerdian at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 16 09:41:07 CEST 2012

On 16.06.2012 10:27, Radek Polak wrote:
>> 2. I am not receiving SMSes. The screen turns on, there is no sound and
>> > there is no message saying that an SMS has been received. When I restart
>> > just QTMoko using the menu I then get a message that an SMS has been
>> > received.
> Is this reproducible? Can you provide log with "Modem AT commands" category
> enabled?

I've had the same issue with QtMoko and FSO/SHR: could not recieve SMS
during suspend. The phone would wake up, but not recognize the SMS.

I fixed it in FSO, by polling the SIM for new SMS after a resume:
http://git.freesmartphone.org/?p=cornucopia.git;a=commit;h=3415f8642747828c6d0d95743dee31139cd0b953

Cheers,
  Lukas