[Gta04-owner] QTMoko v45 bugs

Kevin Hremeviuc khremeviuc at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 06:04:17 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I have been using the gta04 QTMoko v45 for a couple of days now and have found a couple of bugs:

1. Suspend does not seem to be working. Tapping on the screen wakes the device up. Since the screen can easily be bumped this could waste a lot of energy, especially if I have the phone in my jeans pocket.
If this is a suspended state then my battery usage rate is too high - I have about 16hrs before it is flat. I am in a weak reception area - would this consume a significant amount of power?

2. I am not receiving SMSes. The screen turns on, there is no sound and there is no message saying that an SMS has been received. When I restart just QTMoko using the menu I then get a message that an SMS has been received.

3. Sometimes, incoming phone calls don't result in any ring tone sound but the call is actually received.

4. Sometimes, after a couple of suspends, the phone goes to sleep and can not be woken up.

Is it just me having these issues? How many people are using QTMoko v45 actively?

Thanks

Kev