[Gta04-owner] Antwort: QtMoko v45

Sven Dyroff S.Dyroff at phytec.de
Thu Jun 14 10:17:59 CEST 2012

Hello Radek,

thank you very much! I was very curious to try out your new keyboards at
once. So I flashed the new SD card image, booted the GTA04A4, called
"notes" from "applications" and played with them. My result: Absolutely
great! These keyboards are a real big step forward in usability of Qtmoko!

After that I had one more note in the list, but I didn't need it because
it was just for testing. So I called the menu in order to delete it again.
Result: System hangs and had to be restarted!

Again I called "notes" from "applications". My note had indeed been
removed from the list. I choosed "new" from the menu, created another note
just for testing with success. Then I once more choosed "delete" from the
menu. Result: System hangs! Calling and working with the task manager was
still possible, but after leaving it, system hangs! Had to be restarted.

Hoping you still have time and much pleasure in doing work for Qtmoko...
:-))

Best regards,
   Sven