[Gta04-owner] Trouble with GTA04 and Qtmoko v44

Sebastian Reinhardt snr at lmv-hartmannsdorf.de
Fri Jun 1 14:40:09 CEST 2012

Hi,
I got my GTA04-board and now I have some problems:
After 3-4 times normal boot, I get an message on Qtmoko desktop "No
modem". The phone does not ask for SIM-PIN, but the SIM-card is ok
(tested with "old" P910i) and properly inserted. Some times an terminal
is opened where a script is "reenumerating" the modem. The first times
it took a while after booting up the phone and the PIN was asked. After
registering in cellphone network I was able to make calls and (not
really) receive calls. If I called my GTA04 from standard phone, I could
hear the ring tone in normal telephone but the GTA04 did not ring! After
a while, I stopped trying to call my GTA04, then my GTA04 rings! Do I
have a hardware or software problem? Can anyone help me?

  --
Kind regards

Sebastian Reinhardt