[Gta04-owner] Status OpenPhoneux / GTA04

John Ogness gta04 at ogness.net
Fri Jun 1 11:23:23 CEST 2012

On 2012-05-31, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at goldelico.com> wrote:
> 1. Group Tour
> [...]
> So please expect that it will become End of June for delivery...

Back when I ordered my GTA04, I had a lot of time on my hands and was
not a GTA02-owner. Since then I have purchased a GTA02 (from
pulster.de) and am quite happy with it so far. At LinuxTag I was able
to do a lot of hacking on it and am convinced that a lot more could be
done with the GTA02, and so am mostly interested in the GTA02 right
now.

This means that I do not need my GTA04 when it arrives!

If someone on this list is planning on doing development for the GTA04
this summer, then I'd be happy to loan them my GTA04. At the end of
the summer (sometime in September) that person can either buy it from
me at the full price I paid, or give it back to me.

If you are interested, write me some email and let me know what you
plan on doing with it this summer.

> 2. Presentation at LinuxTag
> [...]
> And we had that "project meeting point", which is a booth
> shared by several projects. We had very interesting
> discussions there.

Indeed! It was great meeting you guys!

John Ogness