[Gta04-owner] Is it safe to play with NAND without AUX button?

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Sun Jan 29 23:31:49 CET 2012

On Sunday 29 January 2012 14:19:12 Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> Radek,
> the two pads near the edge of the PCB are GND. The other both are connected
> and the signal input (pull-up to 1.8V). Nikolaus
>
> PS: picasa link does not work

Thanks a lot, in the end AUX button was not needed at all. Now i have working
and booting system from NAND. I have enabled your nice graphics bootmenu so
that it's always shown and it works perfectly. Now i can unpack new rootfs and
kernels without having to remove SD card. Nice.

Btw i have followed instructions on http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardNAND I think
it's much easier then having to mess up with uboot commands. The modified
boot.scr can be now find here [1]

Regards

Radek

[1] https://github.com/radekp/qtmoko/tree/master/devices/gta04/boot