[Gta04-owner] GTA04 phonecall using SHR

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Sat Jan 28 09:44:52 CET 2012

On Friday 27 January 2012 19:30:31 Lukas Märdian wrote:

> After unpacking the tar.gz image to my uSD card and installing fsoaudiod
> I was able to do a phone call, no further configuration needed – WOW!

Congratz to SHR team.

> There is still some echo on the non-gta04 site and a delay of about 1
> sec, but it is quite possible to do a normal phone call in this state!

If you have two phones and PC with microphone you can quite easily measure the
delay. Put both the phones near the PC mic and do some noisy sound. It will go
from one phone to the other and should be visible in the recorded sound on PC.

I have complains about echo too. I wonder where it comes from. I have MIC and
playback on GTA04 very low...

Regards

Radek