[Gta04-owner] 3.2-gta04 updated - improved CPUIDLE

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Fri Jan 27 09:39:33 CET 2012

On Thursday 26 January 2012 23:53:27 NeilBrown wrote:

> Excellent!!
> BTW I forgot to mention in the announcement that the phone really wakes on
> an incoming call now - I actually tested it and found the previous release
> didn't quite get it right.

I saw it in the git log and it works perfectly.

I have tested GSM calls some more yesterday. Outgoing calls seems to be
working perfectly. I have only problem with incoming call because ringtone
somehow blocks the soundcard for a while and i cant run the sound routing
script. But with silent profile GTA04 is now working as a phone.

Regards

Radek