[Gta04-owner] 3.2-gta04 updated - improved CPUIDLE

NeilBrown neilb at suse.de
Wed Jan 25 21:24:02 CET 2012

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 19:16:07 +0000 Neil Jerram <neil at ossau.homelinux.net>
wrote:

> NeilBrown <neilb at suse.de> writes:
>
> > Hi again,
> >  I've just push out some changes to my 3.2 branch:
> >
> >   git://neil.brown.name/gta04 3.2-gta04
>
> Thanks once again for all your work.
>
> My GTA04 is currently sitting on an electronics bench at work, waiting
> for a free evening when a friend and I can resume our attempt to fix the
> GPS switch...

Good luck!  I have a friend who is good with hardware and he replaced
mine for me with just a normal soldering iron (with a nice clean fine tip).
And a magnifying glass of course.  It works great now.
He did say that if it had been his device it wouldn't have risked it .... but
I never had any doubt he would make it work :-)

NeilBrown