[Gta04-owner] Low latency audio routing

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Tue Jan 17 22:27:21 CET 2012

Hi,
i have now solved half of our problem with sound routing. This command works
fine for me and routes sound from MIC to UMTS nearly in real time (10uS):

arecord -B 10 -fS16_LE | aplay -B 10 -Dhw:1,0

the important part seems to be the -B parameter which should be buffer time in
uS.

However i need similar command for other direction. I am now getting underruns
for any lower values and with high value the sound comes with delay. I am
going to continue with experiments, but any hints in mean time are highly
appreciated.

Regards

Radek