[Gta04-owner] Openmoko Community Survey 2011 – Results

Karsten Düsterloh kd-gta04 at duesterloh.eu
Mon Jan 16 18:58:42 CET 2012

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller aber hob zu reden an und schrieb:
>> When I have time I will try other images and new features. If they don't
>> work - ok, I write bug reports and restore the "basic functionality
>> image" to have a working phone.
>
> Maybe it is simply not well known: QtMoko works quite completely in almost
> all important features (phone calls, SMS, internet, player).

That's in important fact to know indeed!

The possibility to just jump back to a working distro when all goes
wrong is crucial (for me at least). I want my „phone“ to just work in
between tinkering mood phases …

Following this list, one (naturally) mostly gets to hear about the
problems. Like Michael said, this may frighten people off.
(Personally, I'll postpone any decision about until after FOSDEM.)

Karsten