[Gta04-owner] French piece of news about GTA04

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at micheldorsaz.ch
Wed Jan 11 18:10:28 CET 2012

Hello,

I'm convinced that your project is really good. So, as you wanted help
to fill group tour, I've wrote this article (in French) few days ago:
https://linuxfr.org/news/gta04-ou-phoenux-est-disponible-pour-les-utilisateurs

It's surely not complete or all exact, but I've done what I could do. It
seems that some French people were interested in your project as we can
see with the number of click on links in the "sommaire".

If I write to you directly, it's because I'm not subscribed to
gta04-owner list and I wanted to be sure that you (and the community)
know you can use (or transmit, or whatever...) this piece of news
without issue (it's cc-by-sa license).

Regards,
Adrien Dorsaz