[Gta04-owner] The status of suspend.

NeilBrown neilb at suse.de
Fri Jan 6 11:47:25 CET 2012

On Thu, 5 Jan 2012 16:58:07 +0100 Christoph Mair <christoph.mair at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 7:55 AM, NeilBrown <neilb at suse.de> wrote:
> >  Also if anyone has access to infrared imaging I would love to see images of
> >  the board in different power states - particularly when suspended.  That
> >  might give a hint as to where the power is going, but would be fun to look
> >  at anyway.
>
> I found out that the company I work for owns such a device.
> Unfortunately it is in use right now. I will ask again within the next
> week or two.

Neat!

My current theory is that there are still parts of the SOC that aren't being
turned off properly and that is where much of the current drain is.

If that is the case we'll just see heat from the OMAP and not much else.
That in itself would be interesting though.

And of course, my theory could be wrong :-)

Thanks,
NeilBrown