[Gta04-owner] plasma-mobile and phone calls

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at o2s.ch
Fri Jan 6 02:30:54 CET 2012

> Possibly yes - but what kind of help do you mean?  For example: doing it
> properly, so as to be able to submit to the Debian archive; or just the
> minimum needed to be able to 'dpkg -i' on the phone so as to be able to
> try plasma-mobile out?
I tried to port the git recipe for Ubuntu's package into Debian
but after uncountable package depencies I gave up.

Qt4 would need multitouch enabled for example

Maybe you could take a look as well:
https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-active

I guess some other packages in
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/
need to be screwed around a bit, then it builds...

-lev