[Gta04-owner] Replicant for GTA04?

PaulK paulk at paulk.fr
Mon Jan 9 23:46:18 CET 2012

Le samedi 31 décembre 2011 à 19:46 +0100, Christ van Willegen a écrit :
> On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 09:55, Michael Spreng
> <handheld-linux at m.spreng.ch> wrote:
> > I would throw in 50 euros as well
>
> Me too.
>
> Christ van Willegen

I wonder what would be the best thing to do. I could either:
* try to reach the 666€ to have a board as soon as possible
* pay for one in the Group Tour (474 or 500€), assuming that if the
required number of orders isn't reached, I'll have money back and no
device, so I will have the following options: try to reach 666€, wait
for another GroupTour and keep the money around, or give it back to the
donators (assuming that there will be some money lost with transfert).

http://www.kickstarter.com seems to be a good place to set this up. Does
it seem a good idea to you? Do you know better alternatives?

Thanks!

--
Paul Kocialkowski

* Website       : http://www.paulk.fr/