[Gta04-owner] Detect Call Hangup / Option Datasheet

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at o2s.ch
Sun Jan 1 17:31:41 CET 2012

> Hi guys,
Hi

> 2) With the help of the ofono guys I added basic support for voicecalls
> of the GTA04 to ofono (not upstream). Unfortunately this is quite
> difficult to begin with, making and taking calls works just fine, but it
> does seem impossible to detect if the call partner hung up, either
> before accepting (=sending to voicemail and such) or after (hanging up a
> successful call).
Why ofono?
Why not fso?
http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active/Installation#Installation_of_Plasma_Active_from_sources
http://git.freesmartphone.org/?p=libfso-qt.git;a=summary

These two components together might open the door to KDE4 on SmartPhones,
which may further allow us to rebuild a PIM ecosystem similar to Apple's one
over Akonadi.

Only that our clowds may also be located at home and made assesible over dyndns.

In my opinion, making support for FSO on GTA04 and porting plasma-active to it
would be much more logical then reinventing the wheel the 1000th time
with Intel's ego-project OPhono... -.-

Just my two cents

-lev