[Gta04-owner] Update on wooden case

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Sun Jan 1 17:49:23 CET 2012

Hi,
i made milling machine so that i can start making new nice cases for GTA04.
You can see some pictures of it here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/114961040002008630266/GTA04WoodenCase#5692684753596415810

I used Alfi plotter kit [1] (originally designed for connecting to zx-spectrum,
;-). I bought one few years ago for about 10 euros. Btw similar kit was also
used for producing the first usable contact lenses [2]. The third motor is from
epson printer and it's all controlled by arduino.

The last picture in the gallery is first test. The software need to be improved
a bit, but i am quite happy with result for now. I hope i can show new case
soon.

Regards

Radek

[1] http://blog.3b2.sk/igi/post/Plotter-ALFI-Alfigraf.aspx