[Gta04-owner] Detect Call Hangup / Option Datasheet

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at vanille-media.de
Sun Jan 1 07:41:09 CET 2012

Am Samstag, den 31.12.2011, 17:51 +0100 schrieb Thomas Gstädtner:
> 2) With the help of the ofono guys I added basic support for voicecalls
> of the GTA04 to ofono (not upstream). Unfortunately this is quite
> difficult to begin with, making and taking calls works just fine, but it
> does seem impossible to detect if the call partner hung up, either
> before accepting (=sending to voicemail and such) or after (hanging up a
> successful call).
> The reason is, that the AT interface never reports this (which it
> should), so software can never known when someone hung up on you.
> You could in theory work around that by polling with AT+CLCC or
> something like that, but that's really uncomfortable and messy and the
> ofono guys really aren't happy with such an approach (which I fully
> understand).

Well, it's the way how GSM 07.07 without vendor extensions works. I
don't see anything more messy in there than the rest of the AT command
spec ;)

> Is there some other way I missed? Can you provide a newer firmware from
> Option that fixes this?
>
> 3) So far I only found the GTA04 handbook, no documentation to the
> Option modem itself.
> The AT-Commands in the GTA04 handbook are not really helpful, first of
> all, there are very few of them, secondly many of them just don't work
> (i.e. a lot of the option specific stuff).
> There's really a lot of stuff that would be really needed or could be
> very useful - and some documentation for other Option calls would be
> great, too. Is there any documentation available? Can you get one from
> Option to release?

Can you give some specific examples for what you're trying to configure?
There are some non-OPTION documents floating around on the net
describing some of the qualcomm commands.

Cheers,

--
:M: