[Gta04-owner] 3D printed GTA04 case

Alexander Lehner lehner at edv-buero-lehner.de
Sun Feb 26 00:51:00 CET 2012

On Sun, 26 Feb 2012, Josua Mayer wrote:

> [...] I am wondering if you will
> work on a version that already has the necessary hole for the optional camera
> module so people(including me) dont have to make it manually.

Apart from that, the strange hole on the bottom side of the case, which
Lukas has closed in his design, would give the opportunity to hide some
more additional stuff.
'The hole' had only one useful purpose as long as I could see:
To put handcuffs on it so that nobody steals a device that is completely
useless to the thief:

http://www.pulster.de/index.htm?d__ombdsm__OpenMoko_Langfinger_Bondage1045.htm

price: 0.00 EUR.
'... unfortunately sold out - please ask the next erotic store of your
choice to get replacement.'

;)

A.