[Gta04-owner] Data connection with ofono and connman

Neil Jerram neil at ossau.homelinux.net
Thu Feb 23 23:59:32 CET 2012

Marcel Holtmann <marcel at holtmann.org> writes:

> Hi Neil,
>
> there is not APN defined. Take the oFono test scripts and do something
> like this:
>
> 	./test/list-contexts
>
> 	Should show one Internet context without AccessPointName set.
>
> 	./test/create-internet-context <apn>
>
> 	Look up the APN for your network and set it.
>
> 	./test/activate-context
> 	./test/list-contexts
>
> 	And now the Settings should show an IP address etc.
>
> 	./test/deactivate-context

Many thanks for such a quick reply.  Up to here works fine.

> 	And now try via ConnMan.

But going back to ConnMan, something seems gummed up somewhere - I
eventually get a message (following './test-connman connect ...')
indicating no DBus reply.

I'm sorry, I realize that's not a very helpful report yet - I'll try
again tomorrow / at the weekend and report more clearly.

       Neil