[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v40, no calls possible

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Wed Feb 22 16:50:02 CET 2012

That all sounds like some severe corruption of the Debian system.
I have v40 running fine on a GTA04A4.

Maybe you could try:

apt-get --reinstall install qtmoko-gta04 linux-image-3.2-qtmoko-gta04

Or, try to make a fresh SD card with this image:

http://download.goldelico.com/gta04/20120217-GTA04-QtMoko-v40/

Nikolaus