[Gta04-owner] QtMoko v40, no calls possible

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Feb 22 14:00:53 CET 2012

On Wednesday 22 February 2012 12:27:17 Rainer Nerb wrote:

> doesn't work: library missing!
>
> /opt/qtmoko/bin/gsm-voice-routing: error while loading shared libraries:
> libqtopiagfx.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory

Hmm then you need also this command:

	. /opt/qtmoko/qpe.env

Btw maybe i have messed up with kernels and installed a bit older one which
does not have support for GTA04A04. Can you please try manually install:

http://qtmoko.sourceforge.net/debian/gta04/linux-image-3.2-qtmoko-
gta04_39-1_armel.deb

Or it could be enough to download it and unpack just uImage.

But i am leaving now until Monday, then we can continue.

Regards

Radek