[Gta04-owner] That thread with lots of links in

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Sat Feb 18 20:31:23 CET 2012

On Sat, 2012-02-18 at 18:59 +0100, xperia linux wrote:
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> > Datum: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 17:24:01 +0000
> > Von: Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>
> > An: gta04-owner at goldelico.com
> > Betreff: [Gta04-owner] That thread with lots of links in
>
> > thomasg, the thread to which you've just responded is a blatant attempt
> > to generate google hits.  By responding, you're actually helping them
> > make the Net a worse place.  Particularly by quoting the URLs.  Please
> > don't respond to the thread.  Sending a message that includes anything
> > from that email; subject, text, URLs, even the message ID, will help
> > them in their quest for google hits.  Please disrupt their anti-social
> > behaviour by not engaging with them.
>
> About what are you talking exactly ?

The marketing-speak in your email, the poor English, the promotion of
particular products and the general writing style; odd capitalisation,
irregular use of white space, etc.  All of these features are those of a
spammer.

> Do you really mean i register here on this List to Write a Posting about GTA04 Hardware board to Link Spam Youtube Videos ?

No, I meant you registered here on this list to send an email in order
to associate particular words with particular URLs within search engine
databases.

I apologise if your email was genuine but would suggest that in order to
prevent confusion in future, you avoid the features mentioned above.

--
Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }