[Gta04-owner] That thread with lots of links in

xperia linux linuxperia at gmx.ch
Sat Feb 18 18:59:44 CET 2012

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 17:24:01 +0000
> Von: Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>
> An: gta04-owner at goldelico.com
> Betreff: [Gta04-owner] That thread with lots of links in

> thomasg, the thread to which you've just responded is a blatant attempt
> to generate google hits.  By responding, you're actually helping them
> make the Net a worse place.  Particularly by quoting the URLs.  Please
> don't respond to the thread.  Sending a message that includes anything
> from that email; subject, text, URLs, even the message ID, will help
> them in their quest for google hits.  Please disrupt their anti-social
> behaviour by not engaging with them.

Excuse me but on what Drugs are you if i may ask you ?
About what are you talking exactly ?
Do you really mean i register here on this List to Write a Posting about GTA04 Hardware board to Link Spam Youtube Videos ?

Your Intelgence must be lower than zero or you must have some real brain Damage otherwise i can not explain your Writting!

Please dont try to use your Brain further and tell people what they have to do or not to do without any real Knoweledge or Wisdom!

To your Information ! I am a linux mobile developer at the xda-developers.com forum and helped to port Linux years ago on the Sony Erricson X1 Phones!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/HTC_Kovsky/Linux

--
Jetzt informieren: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freephone/