[Gta04-owner] Modem crashing?

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Fri Feb 17 14:27:20 CET 2012

On Friday 17 February 2012 11:11:10 Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> I think Radek's approach to monitor the PCM clock - which is only active
> during a (single) voice call - can address this. It may of course miss
> some signalling with a second call coming in during a first one
> (GSM conference calls).

In fact i am now also doing CLCC polling in QtMoko. I will try to collect
numbers during weekend on how long talk time we have:

1/ with CLCC polling + routing audio
2/ audio routing without CLCC
3/ without audio and CLCC polling

We can then decide what to do next.

Btw if you write another mail to Option it would be nice to ask them if they
know how to disable 3G (if that is possible). I am quite sure the USB
disconnect is because of that.

Regards

Radek