[Gta04-owner] Modem crashing?

Marcel Holtmann marcel at holtmann.org
Wed Feb 15 19:55:50 CET 2012

Hi Radek,

> > Try to run oFono and see if it encounters the same problem. If we trust
> > the other report than that just worked fine with oFono. At least with
> > all my Option cards I have never seen this.
>
> I have got ofono from git compiled and running now. I ran
>
> 	ofonod -n -d
>
> and now i am doing:

start it with "env OFONO_AT_DEBUG=1 ofonod -n -d" and you even get the
AT command traces.

> root at neo:~/ofono/test# ./enable-modem
> Connecting modem /hso_0...
>
> Sorry i am asking basic stuff, but how can i make it register to network and
> receive call now?

you need to run ./test/online-modem to bring the modem online. There is
a difference between just enabled and online.

And then you can use ./test/dial-number 1234 to make calls. There are
scripts for answering, rejecting and hangup calls as well.

Regards

Marcel