[Gta04-owner] GTA04 thermal imaging

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Feb 15 13:02:55 CET 2012

On Wednesday 15 February 2012 12:16:18 NeilBrown wrote:

> But something is pulling  15 mA through the RS-232 driver!
>
> Fortunately this is easy to fix - unplug the RS-232 cable!
>
> 50mA standby with 1000mAH (assuming battery as lost some of its capacity)
> means 20 hours of standby time.  That is almost usable!!

I can confirm this from my daily usage. I charged GTA04 full and after 12 hours
i had still battery indicator showing 3/5. So it's not problem to use it whole
day without charging.

Now i am using my old battery with 400+ cycles and even with that it can stay
suspended over night and it's working few hours in the morning.

But still it would be nice to get to 5 days in standby as Freerunner has ;-)

Regards

Radek