[Gta04-owner] Antwort: Re: ANN: GTA04 manual updated

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue Feb 14 16:48:00 CET 2012

Am 14.02.2012 um 16:39 schrieb Sven Dyroff:

> >Am 14.02.2012 um 13:59 schrieb Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller:
> >
> >> finally,
> >> here it is updated for the GTA04A4 board:
> >>
> >> http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-main/downloads/
> >
> > I should add what is new:
> >
> >* description of differences between A3 and A4 board
> >* a how-to install the camera (with pirctures)
> >* schematic now includes the WLAN/BT section page
> >* update on the two kernel variants
> >* review for typos and inaccuracy
> >
> > Nikolaus
>
> But unfortunately the list of links to datasheets still contains non-working links. At least that one for the LCD...

Well, we refer to the openmoko wiki page

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/TPO_TD028TTEC1

This is not broken.

The Wiki page links (Specification: ) to a page that is broken. So it is
free to anyone who knows a better link to update the Wiki.

Well, we have a copy but I hesitate to put it to the public on
our server, because the copyright/NDA status is unclear after
TPO does no longer exist as a company.